Date: March 25-26, 2023.
Start and finish line location: online
«Charity Race «Day 396: Kyiv Unbroken Ten» (online)» (hereinafter – the Race) is held to motivate amateur athletes to keep their athletic shape and to raise funds – 50% of the project profit will be transferred to purchase a vehicle for the 3rd separate assault brigade (3rd SAB) of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The NGO “Run Ukraine” serves as the Race Organizer.
Under the patronage of
- Department for Youth and Sport of the executive body of Kyiv City Council (Kyiv City State Administration).
The Race Organizer forms the Organizing Committee from among its staff and invites branch-specific experts from various types of sports.
The Organizing Committee includes
- Race Director, Chernitskyi D.L.;
- Project Manager, Tretiakov I.O.;
- Director of the Department for Youth and Sport of the executive body of Kyiv City Council (Kyiv City State Administration) Khan Yu.M.;
- Chief Judge of the Race, __________.
|Course||Registration opens||Race dates|
|Kyiv Unbroken Ten (online)||March 2||March 26|
|Kyiv Unbroken Ten (online): free distance||March 2||March 26|
The participants may be admitted to the Race provided the payment of the registration fee.
- Participants aged 13 (for the 5 km course) and participants aged 15 (for the course of 10 km) must also provide Parental (legal representative) consent to the participation of a minor in the race on the courses of 5 km or 10 km (Annex 2 or Annex 3 respectively)
All registered participants bear sole responsibility for their health and well-being regarding the race and confirm it by signing a corresponding statement.
The participant chooses a route on his own.
The route (the final track of the run) on the 10 km course must cover a distance of at least 10 km.
The route (the final track of the run) on the “Free course” course is not required.
Runs of a smaller distance are not included in the ranking.
Participants may be admitted to the Race provided proper and timely registration.
Registration only is possible online on the organizer’s website https://kyiv10km.runukraine.org/
Online registration of participants for «Charity Race «Day 396: Kyiv Unbroken Ten» (online)» is open from March 02, 2023, until 22:00 on March 26, 2023 (if there are slots available).
The Race Organizer reserves the right to suspend or close registration without warning upon reaching the limit of participants.
A participant is registered once the application is filled in and the registration fee is paid.
The registration fee paid by a participant is non-refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to: if a participant is unable to participate in the Race, cannot finish the course of choice, cannot finish the course within the set time limit, or if the participant is disqualified or the Race is canceled due to force majeure circumstances.
A participant’s registration is annulled if the participant provides the wrong information upon registration. If the registration is annulled, the registration fee is not refunded.
A paid registration may not be canceled, and the entry fee may not be refunded.
The entry fee for the course Kyiv Unbroken Ten (online with a metal medal): 10 km is 890 UAH;
The entry fee for the course Kyiv Unbroken Ten (online with a metal medal): Free course is 890 UAH;
The entry fee for the course Kyiv Unbroken Ten (online with a digital medal): 10 km is 250 UAH;
The entry fee for the course Kyiv Unbroken Ten (online with a digital medal): Free course is 250 UAH.
The entry fee does not include the bank transfer fee.
The race participants pay the entry fee using an electronic payment system on the organizer’s website: https://runukraine.org
The starter pack of a participant on the courses of 42 km, 21 km, 10 km, Team, and Free Course includes:
- participant’s digital race number with the participant’s name;
- participant’s metal medal (for the courses with a metal medal) (the medal is mailed within one month from the last race date provided the participant finished the course within the event dates);
- participant’s digital medal (for the courses with a digital medal) (the medal is available in the participant’s personal profile within 3 days from the date of the Race provided the participant finished the course within the event dates and correctly submitted results);
- participant diploma in the personal profile;
Winners are not determined. No award ceremony.